Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Portfolio Submission Link?

Where are we submitting our portfolios to? Is there going to be a link in the submit essays tab like we've been doing all along? I really need the link to be up by tomorrow. If it is not up by tomorrow, I am afraid I will just have to email it. I know that's probably not what she wanted but I don't have time to wait for the link to finally be put up. I have other obligations as well and this class was originally supposed to end on the 16th.

5 comments:

  1. I don't see a link either and I'm kind of in the same boat. The problem with emailing though is I'm not sure we can email a zipped folder. Most email clients don't allow entire folders to be sent, so we'd have to email the individual files. I just emailed Amy, so I'm hoping to have a response soon and if I learn anything I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :)

    I didn't even think about the zipped folder factor. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, where is the link posted? I don't see it anywhere in the course shell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last link on the left after Tools. It is called "Submit Portfolio".

    ReplyDelete