Monday, November 30, 2009

I am not done yet!

It has been a very difficult few weeks for me. I was diagnosed with hypertension (high blood pressure) and then was told not to do house chores for a week. But being a single mom of three it is quite hard to put everything in one plate. The girls helped me as much as they can with the chores even if they also have to do their own assignments. On top of this, we had to move out the house. We had Thanksgiving dinner in a restaurant, and took that day off for once. Then Friday, I had to continue packing and then hauled the huge furnitures out first. Saturday, we continue to put everything in boxes, (about 30 boxes all together) and other fixtures and smaller furnitures out. I am just exhausted as it is while trying to balance this part and family and school. I really have pulled my hair out (almost bald).

Anyway, I am still in the early stages of my research. I am stuck with Things Fall Apart. I did not have time to read the other choice, Cry, the Beloved Country at all. I thought of reading both so I could make the right choice. But, I did not have that luxury at all. Therefore, I do not have enough pages for my draft. It is really too stressful but being in the health situation I am right now, I really am trying so hard not to sweat the small stuff and some bigger ones or else, I would really be in deep trouble.

By what i have seen in here, you guys are doing so well. That is really great. I like some of the books you have picked since I have read them myself. Okay, good luck and wow, semester is almost over. It seems just like yesterday. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment